Naturally, I had to dedicate a post to our multitude of animals. This is just an introduction to our 9 bundles of joy. More in depth information on the upkeep of birds and snakes will follow, for those who may ever have an interest in owning one of these fascinating creatures.
- Serafina ~ [Rescued] Female Blue-headed Pionus Parrot (Pionus menstruus), ~ 2 years old
- Benjamin ~ [Rescued] Male Pionus Hybrid, ~ 2 years old
- Rotini, Fiori, & Leopold ~ Male Budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus)
- I hand raised Leopold (Bottom) after getting him as a 10 day old hatchling. He had splayed legs that I had to immediately correct with 2 sets of hobbles.
- Petri & Penelopeeps ~ Female Budgerigars
- Lady ~ Female Pine Snake (Pituophis melanoleucus)
- Sophia ~ Female Corn Snake (Pantherophis guttatus)